Tuesday, August 18, 2015

At Home Workouts

I'm not even sure if there is anyone reading this anymore.  If you're reading, please say hello! :)

Today I decided that I want to start doing at home workouts on the days that I'm not going to the gym.  We only have the babysitter come to the house 2-3 times a week and on the days that she doesn't come, it's hard for me to get to the gym due to Cody's schedule.  I'd like to work out 5-6 times a week, so I am going to start researching different at home workouts that I can find on Netflix, or on demand.  My work out schedule this week is looking like this:

Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Gym (25 minute Elliptical, 45 Minute Strength)
Friday: Gym (35 Minute Elliptical, 45 Minute Strength)
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: At Home Workout (30 Day Shred)

I'm hoping that by keeping up with working out when I'm at home, it will help with my workouts at the gym.  I am very sore today, but honestly, I like being sore. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right!!

Cody went to the grocery store today to get some essentials before we go on our weekly grocery shopping trip.  While he was there, he bought some great stuff, but he also bought some not so great stuff.  We've been talking about how we both really want mac and cheese. So, he bought a box of Organic Mac and Cheese, thinking that he was doing something good.  His heart was in the right place, and I appreciate him thinking of me.  But I have told him before that I can't have that kind of stuff in the house. We cut out boxed meals a long time ago.  I've tried making things from scratch for at least the last 6 months, because of all the crap that is added to boxed meals.  I get too tempted when we have stuff like that in the house, so I have just stopped buying it.  He also bought a bag of tortilla chips, because we bought a new salsa at the farmers market.  Once again, I appreciate the thought, but when it comes down to it, I don't have the self control yet to be able to keep those things in the house.  I am hoping that he starts seeing some results in himself, as well as some results in me, to where his first instinct isn't to buy the stuff that isn't great for his body.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get yourself stocked down and feel irritated because you are broke and bankruptcy,here is Mr Lorenzo, who lend me the sum of $200,000.00 when I was broke and can't fix up myself. Mr Lorenzo helped me with an easy loan no stress on much of my financial documents,my loan was guaranteed and sent to me within a couple of working days. I was so overwhelmed  when I saw  my cell phone pop up with bank alert, I smiled because I knew my brokenness and problems are over..Stand up on your feet and be strong, just  contact Mr Lorenzo Diego >mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com. You may be lucky like me and get an end to your bankruptcy and  problems. 

    ReplyDelete